Acute Osteomyelitis - Список вопросов
1. What is osteomyelitis caused by?
2. How does Staphylococcus reach the bones?
3. When was its rise especially sharp?
4. Why did people suffer from osteomyelitis during World War II?
5. What parts does the disease generally affect?
6. True, false or doesn't said? The infection is followed by intense reaction, with pus formationin the marrow spaces.
7. Where does the suppuration spread along the marrow cavity and also through the cortex from?
8. What is in the marrow cavity and the cortex formed after suppurationspreading?
9. True, false or doesn't said? A part of bone becomes necrotic.
10. True, false or doesn't said? The main nutrient artery may be thrombosed.
11. What leads to necrosis of the major part of the bone?
12. How can we define the term "obliteration"?
13. How can we define the term "poor health"?
14. How can we define the term "slight superficial edema"?
15. Fill in the gaps: Acute osteomyelitis generally affects ... (whom?)
16. Fill in the gaps: The skin over the inflamed region is ...
17. Fill in the gaps: The children with poor health are often ... by osteomyelitis after infectious fever
18. Fill in the gaps: A person after the acute phase can survive ...
19. How can we define the term "restoration"?
20. Which of the following bones are called as "deep-seated bones"?