Pharmaceutical terminology (Lesson №3) - Список вопросов
1. All the names of chemical elements are always written with ...
2. Latin names of chemical elements are
3. Two chemical elements are NOT second declension, neuter gender. It is ...
4. The chemical element magnesium has two Latin names
5. The chemical element fluorine has two Latin names
6. Symbol of Calcium is
7. Symbol of lead is
8. Latin names of oxides, hydroxides and peroxides consist of two words:
9. The translation of the word "oxide"
10. The translation of the word "hydroxide"
11. The translation of the word "peroxide"
12. The translation of the chemical term : aluminium hydroxide
13. The translation of the chemical term: of hydrogen peroxide
14. What do the latin names of acids consist of?
15. hydrochloric acid
16. of sulfurous acid
17. Acĭdum carbolĭcum
18. Acĭdi citrĭci
19. What does liquorice mean?
20. What does Chamomilla mean?